These paleo brownies are so delicious and moist – you really have to try them! Words do not do them justice. See how we made these scrumptious treats.
- 150g chopped pitted dates
- 180ml hot water
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tsp ground coffee / espresso coffee
- 50g organic cocoa powder
- 80g almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F/175 C and grease a baking tin (8×8).
- Blend together dates, water, coconut oil, vanilla, and coffee until smooth.
- Add remaining dry ingredients to a separate bowl and mix.
- Mix together blended wet ingredients & dry ingredients. Use a mixer or blend by hand till completely combined.
- Pour brownie batter into prepared tin and spread evenly.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, until brownies are set.
- Cool on wire rack for 20-30 minutes, then chill in fridge before cutting into squares.