Paleo Banana Bread
If you’ve got some ripe bananas lying around in your kitchen then this recipe is perfect. You’ll love the smell of this paleo banana bread when it comes out of the oven. It’s like your own paleo bakery. The bread is lovely and moist yet still holds together well. This recipe is very addictive so you may find it difficult to share!
- 3 bananas
- 120g almond butter
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- handful chopped walnuts/raisins (optional)
- coconut oil
- Pre-heat oven to 160 degrees.
- Grease bread tin with coconut oil
- Mash banana until completely smooth, mix with all other ingredients and stir in walnuts/raisins.
- Pour into bread tin.
- Bake for 35 mins.
- Let cool then transfer onto a cooling rack.